Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to the local dealer in melbourne on the 12th to see the bike in the flesh.
I've been bugging them for the last two weeks hoping they would get it sooner.
can't wait. every time i see this bike I can't believe how bloody beautifull it is.
i'm thinking of getting two and leaving one in my lounge room.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeh, they were hoping to get one in Adelaide before Christmas but that didn't happen, so I think about the same date in Jan. It would be pretty sad having Phillip Island as your local track!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Aargh!! everytime I speak with the local dealer the delivery keeps extending. 31 Jan now!! Termis are a bit dear - slip on system is $2,495 and the full system is $4,795.

think that'll have to wait a bit longer...Are they doing any deals in Melbourne?

·
Registered
159 Posts
End of Jan early Feb is what I've been told so far here in Sydney.

Also more S version will be delivered first then the base model.

Getting the Ducati Alarm : $794
Titanium Silence Kit: $3530 ( Wish they packaged the whole exhaust kit like the Carbon one ).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Duc1098S - have you ridden the freeway between Sydney and Woollongong? the one that extends bwond the coast. I've seen pictures - looks fantastic. What's it like for bikes?

G

·
Martin, Moto One in Oakliegh has a 1098s in the workshop for repairs, dont tell them I told you:) it has all the plastic off but it still gave me a stiffy when I saw it. Duanne, the slip on also includes the open airbox and chip for about 2.5k.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I found out the dealer here has got a 1098S (for himself) and didn't even put it in the shop - bit miffed about that...you'd think he'd give us a squizz at it! He's getting fairings made up, so they'll be on the market about the same time as the bikes are on the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys.... FRASERS at Homebush have the VIP launch on Thursday 15th Feb at 7.30pm. Those of us who have standing deposits or those who are "serious" about buying one are invited... give them a call :stickpoke
Cannot wait - my 1098s arrives in about 8 weeks!!!!!

As for that freeway between Sydney and Woollongong,,, it's called the ROYAL NATIONAL PARK and it has to be one of the best rides around Sydney. You can leave the city, do the ride and be back in the city within 2.5 hours!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all just new to this site this is my 1st post yeh the nasho is a nice road i live right near their a bit mossi and slippy early in the mornin a great ride through the national park to Stani then down to headlands for a quiet one then looped back up the coast road nice loop!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
martinwf, must not have purchased one, a couple of posts and dissappeared all those years ago..this is like a religous experience !! ..resurrection...pity im an athiest..hj

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
martinwf, must not have purchased one, a couple of posts and dissappeared all those years ago..this is like a religous experience !! ..resurrection...pity im an athiest..hj
Maybe he's got a life!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But yeah, I have to agree with you ..... he would have been seen a lot more on the forum. Never know - he might even have been in competition with BB for Post Whore. :popcorn:

G

·
Maybe he's got a life!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But yeah, I have to agree with you ..... he would have been seen a lot more on the forum. Never know - he might even have been in competition with BB for Post Whore. :popcorn:
How dare you:stickpoke;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts