Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with this brand?

I can't seem to find too many reviews and am wondering if they're any good. I am not going to track my bike. I just want to something that looks better than the stock rear sets and these are more reasonable at $300. Most other rear sets are priced $550-$650. I've also seen quite a few on Amazon and eBay for $150, but I'm pretty sure they're junk.

VooDoo All Years Ducati 848 / 1098 / 1198 Rear Sets - Black

·
Registered
303 Posts
Has anyone had any experience with this brand?

I can't seem to find too many reviews and am wondering if they're any good. I am not going to track my bike. I just want to something that looks better than the stock rear sets and these are more reasonable at $300. Most other rear sets are priced $550-$650. I've also seen quite a few on Amazon and eBay for $150, but I'm pretty sure they're junk.

VooDoo All Years Ducati 848 / 1098 / 1198 Rear Sets - Black
Those visually look pretty nice. One thing with rear sets you want is that the parts are readily available in case you need to replace some. I for example have Acculine rear sets on my 1098S and one piece broke. I had to have a welder weld it together and it looks like ass. IF I go down on these, they are scrapped because they are no longer in business.

I'd check out Ducabike. Go in the vendor section find "Citta Corsa" and contact Brian. Ducabike is huge, they have everything and I think their rearsets are priced real reasonably, not like Sato, Woodcraft, etc. but check it out

·
Registered
345 Posts
When i bought my 1098 used it came with voodoo rearsets. I like them. I've had woodcrafts on previous bikes and the quality feels better than woodcrafts. They feel sturdy and have good adjustability up down, forward and back. I also like that it uses a rod setup for the rear brake as well so it's easier to adjust.

I was planning to replace them when i first got the bike because i had never heard of voodoo before but I found that I liked them just fine. I'm not sure about parts availability. They list replacement foot pegs on their site. You'd probably have to e-mail them for other replacement parts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the advice.

@keith89 - your opinion was helpful since you have had experience with both VooDoo and Woodcraft.

I haven't seen Woodcraft with prices as low as $350. Most of the sets I've seen run $500 minimum?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks for all the advice.

@keith89 - your opinion was helpful since you have had experience with both VooDoo and Woodcraft.

I haven't seen Woodcraft with prices as low as $350. Most of the sets I've seen run $500 minimum?

Thanks everyone.
Oh one thing i don't like which is an issue with many rear sets out there is that when you move the pegs, the heel guards do not move as well. I wish i could move my heel guards further back with the pegs. I've gotten used to it but I may end up just making my own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts