Votes: 6 17.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You guys know the drill. Vote for your favorite Ducati! We got some amazing entries this month and here are the top 7.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I thought the same thing. A Desmo in someone's driveway or garage is one thing. But A Desmo at what looks to be an international track is very sexy...

Reactions: rmc777

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I was trying to guess the track, but there really isn't much clues for it lol...I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's in Spain, but that could be way off!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I was gonna say, the tapered garages were a dead give away! LOL :)

Thou, this is also a good picture contest as well, not just a "look what bike I own" contest.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
This is like the last couple of Moto 3 races....all those guys fighting for 2nd place, while the guy in the lead is just pulling away comfortably! :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Tied for dead last, me and T, or T and I. But before you start feeling sad for me remember my bike is pic #3. lol

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
oooo, well this is an interesting turn of events...Gunny's pulling a Rossi and coming back from a ways away and snatching the lead! :D

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.