Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Dxtreme1

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another month, another good turnout. Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. Here are the top 5 that made the cut!

Please vote for your favorite entry. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after. If you didn't get selected this time around, you have next month to try again. Thanks everyone! :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
typing it in the comments won't do you any good....it's a poll...click one of the bubbles

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I voted for the Tarts Handbag .:)

Reactions: Aussie_Bob

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im sorry I must be missing the point of this. Are we voting for the most stock bike? the most bolt on parts you can buy from your local dealer?

Serousley, help me make a decision. what am I biasing the judging on?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
You're voting for the picture...whichever picture you like best. Most people are biased in some way (artsy stuff, type of bike, bike mods, what you use the bike for, etc.)

Think about it this way...if you had to frame one of those pics and put it on your wall, which would it be? That's what you vote for.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Thanks brother!
My comment was all in good fun and no offense taken. Everyone here knows that since I cannot ride the bike anymore I just went nuts decking it out with as much Bling as possible!
One day I should add up everything i put into it to see what the numbers truly say! :)

·
Court Jester
11,819 Posts
I'm going to have to think about this I'm bias on two of them :argue:

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
174 Posts

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
1 - 17 of 17 Posts