Votes: 3 13.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are this month's entries that got the most likes. You know the drill, vote for your favorite bike!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Well how 'bout that?! Bob's picture made it! See, I told you so! ;)

Voted!

Reactions: 219R and Tchase

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
^^^ :) Was a photo shoot for a Classic Bike Magazine taken @ Road America, during the AHRMA event... I had literally just got off my bike after a practice session, and was wondering why I was so DAMN SLOW!!! Not the face a a Happy Racer!!! Actually the picture they really wanted was this one, my wife, Linda, and her dog, Rhodey!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Superbike racing

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Classic Bike?? What exactly is their definition of "classic bike"? I figured it'd have to be much older than that to be considered classic...unless they made an exception on this one because maybe the rider was "classic" enough ;)

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
^^^ Yeah, they were doing a photo shoot of quite a few bikes @ the AHRMA Event... it was free and they had a real pro setup in the garage... was kinda impressive and lots of fun... emailed a bunch of photos like those above. As to classic bike/owner/rider, well... turned out okay by me!!

Reactions: WERA689
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.