Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Se7enxn9ne

Votes: 5 15.6%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Another month, another great turnout! Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo! It was really difficult choosing but here are the top 7 that made the cut!

Please vote for your favorite! The poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after. Remember, if you didn't make the finals, you can give it another shot next month! :smoking:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I still prefer the format of the TOTM awards. I believe the winners of those awards where certainly more deserving and well respected by the forum community, ... although W17 would probably win both..:) just sayin!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
^ yea but seeing Soz win them all is like seeing Marquez in MotoGP this year....after awhile you think "alright, someone else needs to win!" :p

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Btw, what if Wilks gets the most votes? That would be awkward since he won last month...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Btw, what if Wilks gets the most votes? That would be awkward since he won last month...
I can think of another A word . Awesome

Reactions: WERA689 and rubbish

·
Court Jester
11,826 Posts
I can think of another A word . Awesome
LOL just for that I'm not voting for you :stickpoke

But I can't in good conscience vote for myself, I think I'll wait tell we get more votes in ;)

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Was I the only one deemed not worthy:):stickpoke:)

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm voting for Wilks because he has a number 17 on his bike. And I'm planning a trip to Australia and I may need a place to stay and I've heard that he has a pool...

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I think I spoke too soon :p

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
This post has NOTHING to do with Moly as I find him a very good guy and contributing member here. Obviously what he has is unique and impressive to say the least!

However, even if I was NOT included in this contest I wouldn't vote for the photo just because it is two awesome bikes. If I wasn't in it to win it Id vote for W17 due to the high res photo and action shot on it. Just my 4 cents for the month of June. Please take no offense Moly as I am envious to say the least man. No flaming please? :(

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
None taken whatsoever mate! I've just woke up & read your PM, thanks..replied!

I told you that it was gonna be an issue as the comp is one photo one bike. And then you picked a flawed photo. Dammit. Already had my work slagged off on the other thread. :p

Get your hand in your pocket next time and we'll do a proper studio or outdoor shoot with some lighting :)

I was speaking to Rowetta from the Happy Mondays tonight. ( yes, working that ) She can come model :D

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Well if thats the case I will have to use OLD photos since I cannot ride my Tri right now due to severe cervical spine issues which were just operated on. I can use old race photos if this is a confirmed issue, please advise if this is in fact true and official.
Thx!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well if thats the case I will have to use OLD photos since I cannot ride my Tri right now due to severe cervical spine issues which were just operated on. I can use old race photos if this is a confirmed issue, please advise if this is in fact true and official.
Thx!
Photchop a Smoo in there and were gold.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts