Votes: 4 13.8%
  • blackbelt135

Votes: 6 20.7%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You guys know the drill. Vote for your favorite Ducati! We got some great entries this month and here are the top 6 that made the cut.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Damn, tough choices guys...
I don't see how...only 1 of these pictures has an attractive girl in it that rides an awesome bike and also happens to be a good picture. The choice was very easy for me...fuck the clouds! :D

·
Court Jester
12,076 Posts
I don't see how...only 1 of these pictures has an attractive girl in it that rides an awesome bike and also happens to be a good picture. The choice was very easy for me...fuck the clouds! :D
Can you fuck a cloud? :jerkoff:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Damn I must of pissed some of you pricks off huh? Not 1 vote. Who's dick do I got to suck... Before anyone speaks up that is/was a rhetorical question.. :D

I voted for someone else as well, see I don't even like myself :p

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
I would have voted for wilks pic..

Let's face it if Photoshop is allowed then his complied...

Voted for ... I forgot..

·
Registered
38 Posts
As Rod Stewart sang, "Every picture tells a story, don't it."

Each photo evoked a beautiful memory for me.
DucAa007 - I just returned from riding the Tail of the Dragon and other parts of the Smoky Mountains. Saw the scenery you captured time and again. Great ride!

Pat1098, Khitay and CUL8R - you captured one of the alluring aspects of motorcycling- being on the road, enjoying the sensations as day turned to evening, the changes in air temperature and crispness, and the change in perspective as daylight wanes. Like snowfall, the light changes how we perceive the landscape. Life seems to slow down and we begin to relax, taking it all in.

Blackbelt135- beautiful capture of the colors of the sunset. Reminded me of the many times I sat and admired the beauty of the sunset sky, the sun giving way to the moon, And of my Ducati, of course! The Duc red just pops, don't it?

But.....

Tchase, you got my vote. Your photo really jogged my aging memory bank of leaving the track after a long, fun-filled day of strafing apex, riding at ludicrous speed, pushing the limits of machine and man/woman, all while enjoying the camaraderie of friends- old and new, swapping stories of courageous (ill-advised?) track antics and rejoicing in a day well-spent and without casualty.
Exhaustion. Elation. Accomplishment. Bragging rights.

If you haven't taken your Ducati to the track, you are missing out on something very special.
Thanks for all the fine pics all!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts