• DucatiJ2012

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sinister

Votes: 2 7.1%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Damn, this one's tough....I could make it easy and vote for mine :p....but compared to some of the others, mine's not worthy! :eek:

Reactions: ANORXIC'51

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Damn, this one's tough....I could make it easy and vote for mine :p....but compared to some of the others, mine's not worthy! :eek:
Yep. Can't vote for myself, either. So for me it comes down to mods + putting said mods to the best use.

Tough call between my two choices.....

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Don't worry mate I gave it a vote . I had the same thought ;)
LOL I wondered who in the world voted for me?? :eek:

I still haven't voted yet...I'm waiting to see how it plays out. I got my top 2, but still can't decide between them!

·
Court Jester
12,076 Posts
I'm not a big fan of carbon but it's done very well not to mention shit load of other mods, Christian you got my vote!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Ok, I figured it out! Carbon "garage queen" bike it is! :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
I really like Sin's wheels but voting purely on mods. Gotta give it to Christian, that dude has another 848 worth in mods alone.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I really like Sin's wheels but voting purely on mods. Gotta give it to Christian, that dude has another 848 worth in mods alone.
Pretty sure it's more that if you start adding up and assuming things were purchased as new...likewise with Sinister's bike ;). It was a tough call between the two, but I made the right call...for multiple reasons!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I knew Christian's would/will win, just added my picture for fun and never thought I would even be selected as one of finalists. Seems that the votes proved my theory:popcorn:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
This is a really hard call. It's either Sin or Christian... mannn...

I'm just gonna flip a coin lol
I'm actually quite shocked Sinister hasn't received any votes :confused:

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I knew Christian's would/will win, just added my picture for fun and never thought I would even be selected as one of finalists. Seems that the votes proved my theory:popcorn:
I hope he wins, so that when I lap faster than him at High Plains later this year, I can tell him "hey at least your bike looks better and you won 50 bucks for it :D"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts