Votes: 7 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is folks! You guys know the drill, vote for your favorite Ducati!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I like this one. Only 3 entries. Makes it an easier decision :D

Reactions: vfrman

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Vfrman!
I would go through 5 or 6 pumpkins before I would be able to carve it that good!
Maybe he did too! :eek:

Pretty sure I've seen that picture before...maybe last year's Halloween, on this forum?

Reactions: kihtay and vfrman

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Maybe he did too! :eek:

Pretty sure I've seen that picture before...maybe last year's Halloween, on this forum?
No. I did it in just one go. I cheated and used a dremel tool.

And you are correct. I used this pic last year as well. I wasn't going to submit it again this year, but when there were only two submissions, I figured I'd add a third for variety.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Didn't expect it to be this close. But I feel bad for rmc :eek:....all the great pictures he posts....and every time there's a better one. Reminds me of Dani Pedrosa :D

Reactions: rmc777

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Damn! Lost it right at the end before the finish line! Bummer kihtay...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Rom.

Kihtay.....great picture you went to more effort than I did for this gig....vfrman....looks like you've bagged it.....for me its not about the winning......:mad:

Duckie....if you check out the track day page some pics from Portimao taken today and yesterday.....one should make you smile..!! :smoking::D :smoking:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Kihtay.....great picture you went to more effort than I did for this gig....vfrman....looks like you've bagged it.....for me its not about the winning......:mad:

Duckie....if you check out the track day page some pics from Portimao taken today and yesterday.....one should make you smile..!! :smoking::D :smoking:
Any link to that??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.