Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's time to vote! Here are your finalists!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
555 Posts
^ agreed it is a great pic of (imo) one of the most iconic motorcycles ever built. The only reason I'm in Diva's camp is she has in her entry three of my most favoritest things in the whole wide world; a fast girl, a Ducati, and a race track. If she had managed to work a chocolate chip cookie in there somehow... No contest

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Chas t

If tardashi had taken 3 more steps closer and made the bike the feature instead of the fence.. Different outcome

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
While you guys keep bickering about which is better, I voted for the best one.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Chas t

If tardashi had taken 3 more steps closer and made the bike the feature instead of the fence.. Different outcome
I WILL take 10 steps closer to give you what you want lol..

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
^nice! Still looks perfect, as if it was taken like that! What was the original resolution of that picture?

·
Registered
510 Posts
3155 x 1913 from 5,472 x 3,648

Good glass helps A LOT. This one was with the 85mm 1.2 II

·
Registered
233 Posts
^ agreed it is a great pic of (imo) one of the most iconic motorcycles ever built. The only reason I'm in Diva's camp is she has in her entry three of my most favoritest things in the whole wide world; a fast girl, a Ducati, and a race track. If she had managed to work a chocolate chip cookie in there somehow... No contest

she has , you just not looking in the right place :blind:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts