Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Looking for a 2010 or newer 848. Really prefer the white EVO. Hoping for less than 5,000 miles for around $9,500 or less. Has to be a CA bike since I cant bring one in from out of state with less than 7,500 miles.
Also, what is the Corse model? I've seen a few of those. New to the Ducati world. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I found a black/red/white 2012 Evo Corse with only 1,400 miles for $9,000. I realy wanted the white, but if the Corse is worth the money, I may pick this one up and just buy a new Panigale in a couple years.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 2013 848 white 3k miles with all the toys but looking for 12k.. I know its out of your budget but it is as good as it gets for what your looking for.. Be careful when buying, usually when ducs are sold cheap, its because people do not service them because its expensive, would rather just dump the bike on the next guy. PM if you are interested in my bike, local in Los Angeles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.