Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... Looking for a kickstart lever for my gt750 ?
Have had an ss one on, which would be nice again, (the thread is rooted on mine) but any considered . I assume the 860 square case k/s shafts are the same dia. ? I also need a gearchange linkage for the rearset, on the r/h side of course.
Cheers

·
Banned
2,253 Posts
Hi all... Looking for a kickstart lever for my gt750 ?
Have had an ss one on, which would be nice again, (the thread is rooted on mine) but any considered . I assume the 860 square case k/s shafts are the same dia. ? I also need a gearchange linkage for the rearset, on the r/h side of course.
Cheers

have yu tried Ian Gowanloch from ital spares?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks cropduster ! will wait to hear ... theres a guy wrecking an 860gt in the states selling bits, including a very used kicker, on the bay at the moment. would love an SS kickstart as my GT has rearsets fitted. anyway , will keep checking . cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi mackgoo ... bevelheaven is great! i just sussed it ! !! it looks like its only whole bikes tho ?

·
Banned
429 Posts
no luck mate, sorry.
the misses reminded me i off loaded it quite a while ago...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers bevelman .... i wanted to get out to the toowoomba swap this weekend but had to help w/ a friends housemove (mates love a friend witha ute !)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah they have a (1) set of aftermarket rearsets there...($500).... no kickstart levers tho'.
lol ... Im just figuring the markup on those prices ! woo hoo !!( if only you could get the demand numbers up eh !)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts