Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think people tend to hang onto these items for a long time. But in the event that someone just happens to have one they wanna unload, I just happen to be wanting to buy one for my Nemesis ecu.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump again.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've done some research on the Microtec again and found that it does have a few more features than my Nemesis. But not enough for me to remove my Nemesis for the Microtec. I know I'd be able to use my Nemesis maps in the Microtec but not vice versa. I've tried :)
The cost of the new Microtec is ~$900, then nearly $1300 for the autotune components. I'd rather keep my Nemesis and just buy the autotune parts for it and avoid the extra cost of a Microtec.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still looking for the auto tune components for my Nemesis ecu!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does it work with the Nemesis?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I just bought a new lambda sensor for my Nemesis Autotune last year... over $500 just for the sensor. I re-wired it with Mil-Spec wiring to extend the sensor to be more useful, and it works well. The sensors used for Nemesis are expensive (and they must be used as calibratuions for different sensors are very differenrt)...because many people run oxygenated fuels which burn a lot hotter, and also because very fast response is important for effective tuning down to the 0.1 second transient cell reading... otherwise you have to tune it on a load Dyno with the autotune holding it in the cells until it registers... time consuming, and also you don't want the same setting in all cells, so it has to be done in many stages and then for the second cylinder.

Not sure I would want to sell it because nobody would pay close to what I have into it.

A poor man's auto-tune is a piggy back Dynojet PCV with dual channel autotune... if it's set up right, and if you set up the Nemesis mapping to translate the same gradients, you can set it up pretty well with a great AFR map. But, you have no control over dwell time so be careful with some weird effects with low Throttle position end of the spectrum. I've created a tune and then burned it to the ECU with another brand of motorcycle with this method about 4 months ago, it it turned out very well.

Also, understand what your target AFR's are all throughout the map, and why you would pick certain AFR's in certain areas.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.