Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of stupid question but does the Ducati warranty become void if you put an after marked exhaust system on your bike. I really like the 70 mm full Termignoni system, however, have been looking at Arrow as well.

I put Termi's on my Monster and just love them. Its all about the $$$$$

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like we have the same issues huh. I'm in the US. I remember when I put the Termis on my Monster someone in the shop mentioned the warranty would void if I would have gone with a different brand. I don't know if he was just blowing smoke or what. Is a concern to me as I don' t want to screw up my warranty.

Would kind of like to hear from others to make sure this is a consistant thing with Ducati and not just a dealer trying to sell their system.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I was told by my dealer that any pipe,even Termi's,will void the warranty if not installed by a dealer, and only Termi's are approved by the factory.
I'm still mystified why so many people are buying a $20,000 motorcycle and don't care about the warranty and trying to save a hundred bucks.
Hopefully they won't have a problem like saaaay ooooh i don't know, maybe, STALLING, and give their dealer a reason to break it off in their a$$! :shitfan:

Besides, those Termis' rumble like no other! :smoking:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point. Had no idea that installing your own Termi system would also void the warranty. I have a great dealership with quality people so no worries with work they do they know their stuff. The Termi is such a great system I guess there is really no need to look at the other brands. Just pony up the bucks and make it happen.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
paul sonderfan said:
JEEZ!!!, read the comments in the UK Con post :mad:
Yeah wow you are so right I'm so flipping stupid for asking the question. I mean really how stupid could I be. I really should know about that case law. Thanks for setting me straight.

Maybe you can reprsent me when I file the law suit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.