Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the Washington DC area want to entire their 1098 into the Hot Import Nights show at the Dullas Expo Center April 21st. If you please send me an email at [email protected] We have a booth there, with lots of other bikes, import girls etc, it will be good time.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm.... Import Girls.

I'm too far. =[

Jason

·
Registered
102 Posts
Like the idea but I'm too far also and more importantly I don't think my bike will be in by then!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting!

·
Registered
95 Posts
If my bike comes in before next week, sure. I highly doubt it but I'm in.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ummm arent those shows more about tacky giant wing'ed honda civics and hyabusas with gawdy paint and extended swingarms? or is that the point to bring a touch of class to the import guys!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Who knows what it's going to be this year... however, if I can have some gorgeous chicks caressing the Duc it kinda makes everything else irrelevant!

·
Registered
370 Posts
mrhonest said:
Does anyone in the Washington DC area want to entire their 1098 into the Hot Import Nights show at the Dullas Expo Center April 21st. If you please send me an email at [email protected] We have a booth there, with lots of other bikes, import girls etc, it will be good time.

Thanks
I sent you an email. I am interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Stevelkinevil said:
ummm arent those shows more about tacky giant wing'ed honda civics and hyabusas with gawdy paint and extended swingarms? or is that the point to bring a touch of class to the import guys!
I was at the HIN in Chicago... there were mostly cars only a hand full of bikes, mostly from a shop next to my home... I saw 2 busas and a Gixxer1000 with led's and HIDs...
If mine would have been here I would have put her up on his booth... just to bring some high class Italian design.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stevelkinevil said:
Yes, what you said is correct. That is why we bring in a few classy bikes, like the Ducati and couple of MVs, and that usual assortment of race and track bikes. Steering clear of the blinged out hyabusas and gawdy paint jobs. Plus we have hot chicks around our booth, what are you complaining about.. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
sweet man! hope you get a few Duc's out there, just dont convert any of the rice guys with the bikes with tacky add-ons, lest we see that terrible fate befall a beautiful Ducati or MV. pretty sure over blinging an italian masterpiece is cause for termination of life!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts