Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an eBay seller from brooky's motorcycle shop that sold me a spider stand lift for a Ducati and the important sleeve that lifts the bike didn't fit my bike. It was the wrong thread. When I asked for one that did fit he went nuts calling me stupid and saying that I was using it wrong... It's a bolt into a sleeve. How can you do that wrong? Even after I supplied photos multiple times. He then made claim that he designed the spider lift... Kaneg and the original bersig company may have an argument against him. He told eBay that he has the patent for the product. Even though his product is a copy of a copy of a copy. eBay found him at fault and refunded me the cost, however eBay have not refunded the $50 return postage from October last year. He uses various company names 'monkey bikes' 'my-rider-adventure' and has a shop called 'brooky's '. He sells dodgey Chinese motorcycle accessories. The guy is a fucking tool to deal with. I should've read his eBay feedback.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.