Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my bike this morning from the dealer with my new 70mm termi system on... and wow! My now half deaf mates that i ride with can agree she sounds great!

So to test it all out myself and some mates decided to take a run up to Woolombi (hunter valley) and about 20km's out from the pub we came upon an ST4 downed with the unlucky rider being treated by the paramedics. With all this commotion mid corner my mate riding my old bike (07 R6) layed his down in the same corner (wrecked)... the rider on the duke got air lifted shortly after and while waiting for a tow for the R6 another bike went down 2 corners up who also required an air lift... talk about absolute mayhem!!!

My thoughts are with the injured of the day! Heal quickly!

What a day!

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Sounds like the Aussi version of deals gap. Must be quite a corner, maybe you can start your own tree of shame there. Best wishes for the downed though, just hope they both are ok.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Wollombi has become such an unpredictable road, there's always crap or gravel or something on the road, i try and avoid it... get well soon the the guys that went down...

·
Registered
979 Posts
What the hell is wrong with ducati's this week end. This is a 998s that we came across on the oxley on the week end.

Any one know "Greg" on a red 998s with ducati Penrith on the side. He got air lifted out. Would just like to know if he is ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
I know the people on the ST, lucky he kept it on the road... don't know the other guy though, looks like a nasty one... hope everyone is OK..

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Not a great weekend, by the sounds of things! Makes me think that the track's the best option...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts