Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have my 821 coming in in august I purchased the OEM ducati alarm to eventually be fitted to the bike but after seeing some one on the other forum having their bike stolen I am now thinking should I get something better scorpion alarm or any other one?

Any one have any ideas?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi!

Did you end up getting another alarm put on your Monster? are other alarm compatible with the bike or you can only use Ducati's? i am waiting for my Dark Monster and was hoping i can swap the Scorpio i900 alarm i currently have put on the new bike.

·
Registered
150 Posts
btw, how do you like the Monster 821? i am sure you had a bit of ride with it with our short summer. How is the power and the ride? Is a pretty practical bike to have? Any complaints?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone try fixing the Gorilla alarm 9000 series to the M821?
Is there a place to place this thing?

Gorilla Cycle Alarms - Quality Motorcycle Alarms
Just got it installed for a couple of days and have to took it out.
It is giving a lot of random tilt sensor fault alarm, causing the ducati system to reset itself every day after over night. :kaioken:

Wouldn't recommend this alarm for your monster.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Do you really live in a high crime area or don't have a garage or enclosed area?
Granted, bikes are much easier to steal than cars with alarms and all, but if it truly gives you peace of mind by all means run with the thought brother!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts