Which Colour did you buy?

• RED

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 61.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
740 Posts
Wow 50/50. those are the kind of figures that ducati likes to see. I love how everyone has a good solid reason for picking their color.

I have white by the way. The red almost looks like a honda to me (no offense to the red guys)

· Registered
74 Posts
Mtec, sorry to hijack this post...but be careful when you place your helmet on these mirrors. The construciton of the mirrors suck real bad, and from present experience I still haven't gotten my mirror replacement yet from Italy. Its been about 5 weeks now, hahaha.

mtecson22 said:
had trouble deciding myself but went with the classic Ducati red!! can't go wrong with either one. I especially like the black belly pan as well

· Registered
61 Posts
848Ryder said:
Mtec, sorry to hijack this post...but be careful when you place your helmet on these mirrors. The construciton of the mirrors suck real bad, and from present experience I still haven't gotten my mirror replacement yet from Italy. Its been about 5 weeks now, hahaha.

will do!! thanks

· Registered
30 Posts
Red White or................yellow!

Hi everyone, I have a big grin on my face as i have just ordered my new 848. I was planning on buying a second hand 996 but test drove the 848 demonstrator and loved it. BUT i really wanted a Yellow Ducati so i have ordered a special paint job (Yellow with White number bibs front and back with a white stipe down the front mud guard. I am keeping the belly black.
Can't wait for 1st March when she should be ready. I will post a pic when i have it.

Oh I have ordered Termi's (weel you do, don't you?!)

I have found the various threads very interesting
- thanks
Delbert

· Registered
509 Posts
Numbers

Even though the numbers right now are roughly 50/50, I was told by my dealer that white is the rare color, so I'm wondering if the initial response is that whites are being scooped up first. My dealer has 7 848's and only 2 are white. Not sure if that is representative of the whole. I bought white. I was stuck on ducati tradition of red, but the decider was the gorgeous color in person and not wanting to be mistaken for a 1098. I should have the only white one in my city, as the other one was sold to an outsider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.