Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 3861 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty simple, just post anything you did to/with your beloved 848, whether its just a ride, install of a part or accessory and etc.

P.S. We have this type of thread on the 675.net, wanted to see if this one gets a good acceptance here :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start :D

Installed ZARD slip ons, Tech-Spec tank grips, fender eliminator and vent turn signals, that's it for today so far :)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Went to the grocery store for some shallots and sirloins.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Took her for a little cruise up PCH to neptunes!

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Rode from Las Vegas back to Pendleton. Such a cold, miserable ride though. Also, got spanked by a sick c5 Corvette. I have no idea what this guy did but when I rolled onto the throttle at 90 he jumped me like I was sitting still. Though I now feel the urge to get a big bore kit I still think it's awesome a car can make that kind of power.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lol, A- don't race cars...
B- I got almost 500 ponies with just a head and cam kit in my LS1 camaro. Your right about that, pretty cool to see something haul the mail like that at 3400lbs.

·
Registered
564 Posts
B- I got almost 500 ponies with just a head and cam kit in my LS1 camaro. Your right about that, pretty cool to see something haul the mail like that at 3400lbs.
Normally I don't contribute to such delinquent behavior but since I'd been riding for 6+ hours, it was 50 degrees outside and I was going off nearly no sleep I needed a pick me up. Damn LS1's, I have a foxbody with a procharged 306, it makes 444hp at the wheels but she's at her limits.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Performance coated the headers, EVR wet slipper clutch, Ohlins suspension, Speedy moto frame and axle sliders, Gotham HID lights, Annotori quick shifter, Shorai battery and a bunch of carbon bits.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Got to drive my uncles zr1 corvette omg never really wanted a vette but holy shit. Even with almost 24 in wide tires I was sliding the rear around in 3rd gear. Think it has a ls9. With something like 630 hp.

My buddy has an older jeep grand Cherokee with a twin turbo something makes over 600hp at the wheels. Wanna talk about a sleeper.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Washed off all the bugs and replaced with fresh bugs for about 6 hours. :)

Reactions: NickWest
1 - 20 of 3861 Posts