Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of your cars!

So, I gather Ducati owners tend to have some pretty cool cars. I love my '08 Aveo5. Post your pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess this is my 1st post so hello everyone.

The S2000 is mine for now but I'll be selling it next week and shortly after that I'll be picking up a used red 748. As for the yellow 748 in the pic its my brothers.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Since we're on Corvettes....here's my '65 Factory Air, tons of options, low miles. I love this car!!! :drummer:

Attachments

Reactions: vettecowboy78

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Italian Cars,

The Time Trail and autocross Spider, you wouldn't want me behind you in this in the twisties no matter what you ride:)

Lancia Beta I restored and should have kept,

the Lancia loved the rain,

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
this is my Skyline R32 GTR. i just sold her about two months ago. wish i never did. 400 wheel hp. all wheel drive. amazing car. i will have anoter one some day soon.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
oh and here is my bike in the back of my ride after i sold the skyline

being practical sucks but i need to get the bike the 8 hour drive to calgary some how.

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Yep, that's exactly how most of us imagine Fort Mac in June. I'm pretty sure you hold the title of most artic like climate to own a Ducati in. Two years ago next month I got passed in my rental van (go figure) driving a crew up to Suncor, I remember because it was the only skyline I'd ever seen in real life. Who knows, coulda been you.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
could have been. last year i had 1 of only two gun metal grey skylines in town. and yeah i cant wait to move out of here. its almost pointless to wash my bike, they are doing so much construction around here every thing is dusty 10 mins after washing. and the roads are the worst, pot holes every 50 feet. and there is so much dirt and gravel on the roads you really cant have any fun.
so here are some pics of my car the way it usually was (burried in snow) and two pic's to make some people almost cry.

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Damn you're brave posting that pic!! I used to have people give me extreme hate because I let my duck touch gravel roads. You need a garden shed for that thing.

As for the riding conditions I've been in 35 C and sunny for seven weeks now, too bad my bike is on the other side of the planet.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Lol yeah they can flame away. They wouldn't know the insane costs of living in fort Mac and and they also don't know how hard it is to find a storage unit up here. A garage is next on the lists of expenses. Those pics of the duc were taken after a freak snow storm happened when I was on night shift. It was like 4 feet of snow in one night. I was going to leave suncore in the middle of the night to save her but the roads were closed. Oh well shit happens

·
Registered
730 Posts
Tasty!!! Love the blue :drummer:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What, no Italian cars to match your Italian bikes. You fellows ought to be ashamed.

1 - 20 of 609 Posts