Ducati.org forum banner

What do you ride...or drive other than your Duc?

8K views 56 replies 41 participants last post by  Mary#17 
#1 · (Edited)
My 13' S5 20" Peelers, Coilovers, Ecodes

My old Z06...got more into bikes and sold her.

And last my 13' 848 Evo Gloss Arctic White (originally Dark Stealth)

See less See more
#12 ·
Strips

Hey P@rick- odd question here for ya (btw thats a sweet looking bike too man!) but do you recall what website you got those Rim Strips for that bike dude? I ask because they look extremely similar to mine which was a totally obscure site in Germany that was ONLY place I could find them, and they didnt even want to mail them saying it would cost too much for shipping-until I had Phil (our seriously German member here) contact them using his native language and convince them to sell me the one of a kind strips that were seriously unable to find anywhere else! This was the site I speak of.

Aufkleber Felgenrand tricolore - Italo-Shop Neuss

As far as my POV - which I am also into doing as many blinded out mods to as my bike, I constructed my dream truck about 3 months before my departure from a very volatile Iraq and promised myself that if i lived thru it all I would treat myself to this rig upon my return. The way I got it, and how I did is a long one I won't bore you with but sure enough I ended up getting this 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Laramie and the dealership even had their own 4x4 build shop within it so they did all of my tricked out mods (at that time) right there before I even drove it once. Sold the stock wheels & tires right back to dealer for good deal and applied that to set of wheels and 35" Toyo ATs, leveling kit, Edge Juice With Attitude (which has been upgraded with the latest and greatest since then) and some other cool gear which fortunately was even all covered by their warranty too! As I said, since then Ive even dumped thousands more into it for both appearance and power / performance mods too! Of course I devote TONS of time on my Dodge Cummins Forum too- actually more than any bike forums I surf as well. (BTW- I have the absolute BEST, never beaten, connection for wheels and tires for ANY vehicle if anyone is interested-PM me if so)

Hate to say "Happy" Memorial Day to all members, since its pretty solemn to say the word "Happy" in this context, so therefore I will wish everyone a "Thoughtful" and "Reverent" Memorial Day to all, and thank anyone who has raised their right hand to take the oath, worn the uniform, and anyone who has ever lost ANYONE in defense of our freedoms, regardless of the relationship!

Semper Fidelis ,

Gunny Fitz

PS. Is it just me or are we now allowed to attach tons more photos in threads these days? Threw in a pic of wifes Lexus from 2010 which has had new wheels mounted to it as well.

Attachments

#10 ·
I'm generally not much into old bikes, but damn that CB550 looks good! Good work on the restoration!

Reactions: FunJimmy
#13 ·
This thread is just like the one Dutch posted, but here's my 370 NISMO again.

Attachments

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
#15 ·
My love of cars diminished dramatically once I started riding.
That tends to happen. I'd have a tricked out BMW 335i, or maybe even an M3 by now if I wasn't into motorcycles at all. Instead I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee....the base one...nothing fancy but it gets me to work and it can tow a trailer with my bike, and that's really all that matters :D

#24 ·
Currently I'm only riding the 848, the 748S is sitting idle back home as is the '93 Mustang. When I am in the states the Mustang is my daily driver. Maybe I'm getting old, but a supercharged 306 with no a/c and black leather seats isn't all that fun anymore. haha. Or, maybe I'm just jaded by the bikes.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.