Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my white ducati 848 evo 2013 needs some fluids to be changed.

Its around 3400miles and I don't think previous owner changed the oil after 500 service. However, since oil has been sitting for a long time, color turned to dark pinkish.

So I assume I need to change engine oil. What other fluids does 848 evo need and that I will have to change?

IF so what products should I be getting and how much would it cost to get it serviced at local motorcycle stores? (Cloesest ducati dealership is 80minutes drive away from where I live, So I want to do it at local shop)

Thanks

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Hello, my white ducati 848 evo 2013 needs some fluids to be changed.

Its around 3400miles and I don't think previous owner changed the oil after 500 service. However, since oil has been sitting for a long time, color turned to dark pinkish.

So I assume I need to change engine oil. What other fluids does 848 evo need and that I will have to change?

IF so what products should I be getting and how much would it cost to get it serviced at local motorcycle stores? (Cloesest ducati dealership is 80minutes drive away from where I live, So I want to do it at local shop)

Thanks

I recommend downloading the owners manual it tells you what (specifications) and when. As far as specific brand I would then search this forum for that specific fluid topic, oil, brake fluid, clutch etc...

Reactions: Tokyolow81

·
Registered
175 Posts
Personally, I would change everything if it has been sitting a while. That is oil, brake fluid, and coolant. Does it need them all, probably not. I would be doing it myself though so that does make a price difference. If I was to not do them all I would at least do oil and brake fluid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.