·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only DO and Motowheels left??

·
Registered
438 Posts
probable the only 2 that were making money. Both post pretty regular the others didn't.

I know when I don't advertise on a regular I don't get put on a regular

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wera, let ask the Aussie back then you might get more sponsors, those Aussies can rock this forum, maybe you can pay them to get them back ....

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Are Fister and Phil related? Because neither makes any sense with their posts :popcorn:
Don't upset Phil he gets all pissy and makes even less sense .
He said this once .
Wilkson your ass is my, wanna race for your Fucken life, if you guys wanna talk shit about my hommie, come to CA talk to me I will show you guys how your shit coming out from your fucken mouth.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He said this once .
Wilkson your ass is my, wanna race for your Fucken life, if you guys wanna talk shit about my hommie, come to CA talk to me I will show you guys how your shit coming out from your fucken mouth.
Yeah he kept challenging me to race him too on some thread when I first came here...can't remember if it was for pink slips, or just a substantial sum of money :laughing:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Mine was for my life .

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine was for my life .
So what happened? Clearly you're still alive, so either you won, or he backed out of it when he saw your lap times at Phillip Island? :D

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
He said this once .
oh boy, I can believed you still on me for that, how's long is that quote? LOL

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Are Fister and Phil related? Because neither makes any sense with their posts :popcorn:
yeah, fister, I and you related bro, same mother of the earth but we have different fathers LOL

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Perhaps, All I can say is Phil has nice tastes in ta-tas!

On the serious side.....guys?, would you really want to be associated with many of these guys on here......from a vendor standpoint?

Gotta be a tough call for some of the smaller companies. Sales have been off due to economic swings and a saturated market in used parts....stay where there is little revenue per advertising dollar spent and association with the conflicts in the forums there? ... or move on and invest that adv. dollar elsewhere? It can't be easy in this era with so much competition.

J

1 - 18 of 18 Posts