Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've added a Termies exhaust and upmap. Rizoma mirrors and ducabike accessories. Evotech tail tidy and radiator cover. A motodemic Evo S headlight. What do I do next to my 2020 Monster 821? If money was no object what would you add to the pics below???

·
Registered
41 Posts
It really depends what you need. You want to change overall look or feel difference in riding it. I guess adding Brembo RCS 19 and RCS 17 with Ducabike hydraulic clutch kit together with front fork cartridges ( Mupo or Öhlins ) and adjustable rear shock upgrade will make it absolutely different bike in terms of handling. If you add Öhlins steering damper it will make bike safer I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If money is no problem what about wheels?
Lighter wheels equals less unsprung weight which helps suspension performance with the bonus of less rotating mass which helps with handling in corners.
OZ gass in pic.
Yeah I was thinking carbon wheels for sure

·
Registered
200 Posts
Front Shield-Small/Smoked--Italian reflector's,I get asked a lot about them-Pazzo's Levers-3-D Grips.. Also up grade to a quality red or gold chain,IMO of course,,

·
Registered
260 Posts
Clear clutch cover, Ohlins front and back, lightweight gold wheels, repaint the frame gold and the tank to mimic my 1997 M900s which was a metallic grey (Identical to the one in The Crow 2 film)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bike is a real beauty! I’m a fan of suspension upgrades that are set you your weight and riding style.

Question: What is the purpose of the clutch side case saver in the position you have it installed? Seems like it should be mounted on the bottom of the clutch housing as this is the point that will make contact first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts