1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I need to part with my Ducati collection
Im asking you to rate what my bikes are worth in AUD

All of these bikes have never been registered, ridden and range from 0 to 6 kms

Desmosedici #1492 probably the last 0 Km Rosso in Australia - all the bits and pieces
999R ZEROX 2006 #099 This is a particularly rare bike again never ridden with all the bits and pieces
1098R Bayliss LE # 200
MH900E #1386

I welcome your honest valuations

Happy to answer any questions you have
ah also have a NEVCO Hydraulic lowering Trailer to carry these beasts

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Really worth what someone is willing to pay and how quickly you want to move the bikes .
A zero km Desmosedici should get 85K but they are hard to sell .
The 999R should be doing well to get 30K there was one recently for sale maybe it was your bike .....great bike
The other bikes are really up to the market and if people are willing to pay a premium for a new bike or happy to have bikes never to be used .
Great collection it's a pity they need to be sold .
Keep in mind this only my opinion .

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
It's a pity they never got ridden (also an opinion).

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
At least they get to ride around in a trailer!
I don't know about that...look at those chicken strips on those trailer tires! :p

Reactions: Ducless and Tchase

·
Registered
20,821 Posts
QUOTE=ZC152;817098]Unfortunately I need to part with my Ducati collection
Im asking you to rate what my bikes are worth in AUD

All of these bikes have never been registered, ridden and range from 0 to 6 kms

Desmosedici #1492 probably the last 0 Km Rosso in Australia - all the bits and pieces
999R ZEROX 2006 #099 This is a particularly rare bike again never ridden with all the bits and pieces
1098R Bayliss LE # 200
MH900E #1386

I welcome your honest valuations

Happy to answer any questions you have
ah also have a NEVCO Hydraulic lowering Trailer to carry these beasts

Cheers[ QUOTE]
beautiful collection, Im sorry you have to break it up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't worry about the chicken strips.... my VMAX has none... These machines are Ducati history... They are art... and I appreciate them for what they are... And I can afford them.... don't judge me as a pussy who is without a clue and can't ride... Happy to meet you at the base of Mt Nebo Brisbane and embarrass you on a VMAX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very true Aussie_Bob... was up there today with 3 learner Cops and an unmarked....They generally leave the boys alone but with the 39 or so killed on Queensland road I dare say there's blitz on of some sort... Those cafe's up there rely on motorbike business so... the boys in blue appear to be scarce at the right times.... everything in moderation ye

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Don't worry about the chicken strips.... my VMAX has none... These machines are Ducati history... They are art... and I appreciate them for what they are... And I can afford them.... don't judge me as a pussy who is without a clue and can't ride... Happy to meet you at the base of Mt Nebo Brisbane and embarrass you on a VMAX
It was a joke...notice I was talking about the trailer tires, not the bikes' tires!

But I LOL'ed at the "embarrass you on a VMAX" comment :popcorn:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do get a lot of 'why don't you ride them' comments... And intent was to ride them when I had the time to maintain them....well expect to see them advertised at some stage somewhere... The trailer is actually the shortest length and the rear axel rises to make reversing in tight corners...NEVCO is an engineering company that will design to suit your needs

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.