Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I know that I'm going to get various thoughts on this, but I'm happy to get what comes my way.

I have, through an excellent company and contact, managed to get Marchesini make a set of their Genesi wheels for my Desmo. Delighted - absolutely!!

So, I have option of colours. Gloss Black, Matt Black, Gloss Gold or raw Magnesium clear coated (as per the Superleggera).

I really really like the raw colour as it would match so many other bit on the bike and would give the look of the bike a bit of a twist....

So, what's your thoughts before I pull the trigger??

Cheers!

· Registered
706 Posts
Gloss black all the way for me mate...I think the black looks great & suits the bike superbly! You can't see that much of the raw colour on the bike, not until you're up close anyway, but that's just MHO...go for what'll put a smile on your face (you should have a permagrin anyway looking at stewardesses all day!!).

· Registered
19 Posts
Just been having the same thoughts about painting a spare set of wheels.......original 916 satin gold.....

.....or....just to be contraversial.....and get ready with the sick bags !........851 white !!!.....think the white may suit a team bike better...

......but the original 916 gold, I think would look classy and understated

.....would be nice to see some photoshop attempts to give an idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.