Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow, you snapped it!? Nice work!!!

For the oem part I know most places online like pro-italia et al have a catalog for your part and you order off them but I'm not sure they'd have that particular part in stock.

What I do know is that tpoparts.com have a nice titanium one for $19.99 and you can get the bolt and nut for $29.99.

No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way but they do awesome titanium parts and its worth checking out their website. Bought quite a few pieces from them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow, you snapped it!? Nice work!!!

For the oem part I know most places online like pro-italia et al have a catalog for your part and you order off them but I'm not sure they'd have that particular part in stock.

What I do know is that tpoparts.com have a nice titanium one for $19.99 and you can get the bolt and nut for $29.99.

No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way but they do awesome titanium parts and its worth checking out their website. Bought quite a few pieces from them.
+1 on TPO Parts, but to the OP, be warned as you will purchase more than just a side stand bolt when you see what else they have for sale. :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My local ace hardware has a real nice stainless nut & bolt section. It's always my go to place when I need something. Bring whatever pieces you have and it's easy to find what you need. I always expect that I will have to make something work and to my surprise I find an almost identical piece of hardware. Good luck I'd try Gotham but I'd assume most get packaged together with the stands they sell.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
My local ace hardware has a real nice stainless nut & bolt section. It's always my go to place when I need something. Bring whatever pieces you have and it's easy to find what you need. I always expect that I will have to make something work and to my surprise I find an almost identical piece of hardware. Good luck I'd try Gotham but I'd assume most get packaged together with the stands they sell.
The stand bolt is a 'special', and not available from a general selection.
It has a large diameter shaft and a smaller thread.
I'm a little bit worried that the OP broke his..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered the part off of TPO. They are a great group of guys that were really willing to work with me to get the part shipped and in my hands as quick as possible. As long as the bolt fits I'll be happy.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to follow up... I talked to them at noon on Thursday got the part by end of the day Friday. Installed that evening and fit like a champ. Those guys are great I highly recommend them if you wanna go Ti on anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts