Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've been searching for like 20 minutes because I remember coming across a thread on here where someone posted a link to an aftermarket replacement for item #19 in the attached picture a long long time ago, but I can't find it for the life of me now! Ducati calls it "cover"...no shit...very original! Is there a more specific name for this so I can get a replacement? I've been told the OEM bolts are very soft and easy to strip, plus they stick out. I figured while I'm doing winter maintenance, I might as well replace that now and clean that filter net inside as well.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shit...it would help if i post the picture huh!

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
Three of the four bolts are rounded out on mine (was even dealer serviced by PO). I bought the TPO cover - is a great design

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Three of the four bolts are rounded out on mine (was even dealer serviced by PO). I bought the TPO cover - is a great design
You have a link for that? Google doesn't seem to find it. Just wanted to check it out and compare, otherwise I'll buy the Corse Dynamics one listed above.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
908 Posts
TPO unit works great!

·
Court Jester
12,076 Posts
+1 on the TPO btw Rub they have two versions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts