25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can only add one motorcycle to your collection, which one will it be
For me will be
Ducati 888 SP5

·
Registered
438 Posts
47 Knuck or 49 panhead. hum, hard choice about a 10k difference. the knuck motor is expensive..

Modern I would take the D16rr over the super L, just my opinion. Beauty over gadgets

·
Registered
438 Posts
47 Knuck or 49 panhead. hum, hard choice about a 10k difference. the knuck motor is expensive..

Modern I would take the D16rr over the super L, just my opinion. Beauty over gadgets

Changing my answer.

A toss up between the Tomahawk or the MTT turbine superbike. Might as well after all probably don't put many miles on a collectors piece. And both would be a rush to ride. Though I don't think the tomahawk ever made it to production.

·
Registered
791 Posts

The Pre-WWII knuckleheads were one of my favorite bikes. My grandpa had Indians growing up though so I'm just a little partial to them.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Umm… 999F07… my favorite race bike. Back when racing was on more equal footing and Ducati still won races. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
1199 SL probably. Looks amazing, has the tech and performance. Although I wouldn't be able to take it near it's limits. Would be a thrill to be on it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts