Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to get some frame and possibly fork sliders for my monster just in case it gets knocked over when parked or I have a mishap. Was wondering which ones everyone is using and if they will actually protect the tank and everything.

I have found frame sliders from rizoma, puig, trex, speedymoto, and motovation. Thinking about getting the trex or motovation. Any recommendations or feedback would be great! Any other cheaper but quality suggestions would be great.

Also, are the fork or front wheel sliders useful? Any brand recommendations for fork sliders?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I installed a set of Evotech frame sliders on my bike. Definitely not cheap, but very high quality in my opinion.

I tested them out in my own driveway. Bike dropped on the right side... No damage to the tank, the radiator, or the exhaust! Just a small scratch on the mirror. They definitely paid for themselves that day.

Pics in this thread. Post #18:
http://www.ducati.org/forums/ducati-monster-821/64096-821-frame-axle-sliders-2.html

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link and info! The Evotech sliders look really good, but wow they are expensive. Do you also have the axle sliders?

Starting to lean towards the speedymoto or motovation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.