Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
any one get out there today and injoy the day ?
I sure did! Rode up to the northshore of Hawaii today with the girlfriend. We had a nice picnic on the beach at sunset, then rode home. It was a fantastic ride/day!

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
I got out after my part-time job by about 2:30 in the afternoon. It was only for a short ride but I still am amazed at how great the 1098S runs.

Pjk

·
Registered
394 Posts
took the back road to work today , did a couple of high speed pulls around 130-140 . then 5 miles of the twisties , i couldn't ask for a better ride . now sitting at work and stare at my bike .

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
did a couple of high speed pulls around 130-140 . Then 5 miles of the twisties , i couldn't ask for a better ride
+ 2

·
Banned
782 Posts
just got back from 200 miles through the seirra nevada mnt range. auburn, grassvalley, downieville, sierra city, sierraville, trukkee, auburn.

Of course had a blast letting her stretch her legs in a few straights :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
just got back from 200 miles through the seirra nevada mnt range. auburn, grassvalley, downieville, sierra city, sierraville, trukkee, auburn.

Of course had a blast letting her stretch her legs in a few straights :)
Some great riding out there. I really miss it...

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Repacked the Micron cans on the 998. My arse was burning and I could smell plastic. Ok, it's time to do it. Rode it today and man is it quiet! After 2 hours I came home and admitted to myself that it really runs better with working mufflers. Guess I won't wait 5 years to do it again.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I got out the day before and it was perfect. Now she's all stripped down awaiting some new belts and oil.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just went for a ride not on my ducati :( on my cusions GXR600/2007 man they boogie one crazy bike

·
Registered
85 Posts
Took the 9 out for a tankful and had a great time as always. Had a midday appt I couldn't get out of. Gettin to know the bike at higher speeds is a gas. Very stable. Saw two 1098S's and an 1198S. Two beautiful MVs were out too. One of the MV riders really liked the 9. Side by side you could really tell the finish of the Ducati red, even on an eight year old bike was better than the MV red. I do like their silver sides though. Tomorrow the Hayabusa...gotta rotate! Haven't had it out since my five state tour about a month ago!

·
Banned
5,774 Posts
rode for a couple hours yesterday after work.

i get really bored anymore.

i wish i could just do trackdays.. ugh to be rich

·
Registered
436 Posts
Went out for an early morning blast this morning, had a gas! Just breaking in new tires so I took it easy...for maybe a couple of turns. I like early Sunday rides as there's no one out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts