Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From this point forward any day that is sunny and over 45 you better take your baby out! Bad days are coming......

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ill probably be out Saturday. I have a day off before I ststart up my 84hrs/wk until December. Gonna straighten out my left zard tip cause I cannot get it flush with the right to save my life lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bumping this thread. At least it is light out at 5:00 PM so we got that going for us...

Just a few more months people...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Moved here last October from Atlanta. Major fail. Lol my place is full of bike stuff as it's the only way to scratch the itch.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I traded the Panigale in on a Diavel in September. I've taken it to Daytona and Arkansas.....can't wait to ride this entire summer on it!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am going to trade my VFR 1200DCT on a Diavel X/s! But I still have the CM 200t restored in the garage! It will be fun to meet. John Howman, 262.389.8000

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone ride in the Madison WI area? Been out of riding for a few years and picked up a monster and looking for some rides to go on.

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm about an hourish north of you on Stevens Point jimmy. When I get back at the end of May I'll be riding a lot. Looking around to find some good roads to hit up. Gladly keep you posted.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone ride in the Madison WI area? Been out of riding for a few years and picked up a monster and looking for some rides to go on.

Jimmy
Yup, ditto.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts