Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
It's that sad, same old story - my wife is pregnant and all of a sudden I find myself driving a diesel and selling my beloved 2006 Black Sport Classic Duc :(
I hear that the best way to take of a bandaid is to rip if off quickly - so I'm looking for a quick sale to help alleviate some of my heart break! :violin:
You can see her at bikesales.com.au

If this bike gets your juices going (as it does mine) then make me offer!

·
Registered
350 Posts
sell the Diesel, use a condom, get a mistress, get a higher paying job so you can have it all!
Simple

Reactions: rodomodena

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thanks for the fine comments guys; and no sorry Mate, I'm in Australia not the US.

It's hurting just to have her for sale - but hey, a man can only try his best... if it doesn't sell, I guess I'll just have to keep it!

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
just list for about $30k and when the wife asks, you just say "babe, I tried to sell it and no one is interested. It doesn't make sense to just give it away, right?"

worst case, some eccentric duc lover with too much cash buys it off you for full price.
You put some cash in the college fund for the kid and buy an 848 for you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
this thread is hilarious! but on a more serious note, i can understand where you're coming from. i have a few friends who did the same thing for various reasons...financial, risk, time, etc.

however, i personally couldn't bring myself to sell my 1098 when my son was born, and luckily for me, i wasn't strapped for cash at the time. now that my son is 3, he's as passionate about bikes as i am...if not more so...and his favorite brand...Ducati

there's no greater feeling than sharing something you're passionate about with someone you love and looks up to you like your son.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts