Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice selection of buckets, I think you call them pails.. love the safety orange ones
Nope we call them buckets:) HomeDepot.. I use a couple for brining, one for painting and a spare lol

Also need a better image of this please
Ha the puzzle..

Attachments

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wife and I started doing them again, we use to do them all the time in our 20s and for some reason stopped. Amazon is fantastic we’ve been doing a bunch.

Attachments

Reactions: Shrek

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
I’m calling it... I’m sure I have a few little things but I’m ready for the sunshine! I’m looking forward to one of these winters I don’t throw money at them other than routine maintenance:) but the street bike suspension is really showing it’s weakness :(

Attachments

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
are you running a tinted screen on your track bike?
Yes, this is the first time with a zero gravity, and it way higher than my previous. My helmet visor is auto tint. So yeah I may find my self tucking in the dark? With my previous tinted it wasn’t a problem, so I guess I will find out. In truths I hate the looks of the zero gravity.

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I guess I’m extending the winter projects. OEM red radiator fairing, lever guards, and new shoes. Besides a good shake down ride I don’t think there is much left on the track bike.

Thanks to Dutch I got something to replace my Greggs block off blinkers ( never was in love with them. These are made and sold by an EBay seller in the states.

Attachments

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I can't believe you still had the Gregg's on. I remember the hassle we had getting them for you. Excuse after excuse from Gregg's. The new ones look better.
Thanks Pat, there were never a lot of great options. I think I either need to trim the felt pads better on these or use the factory rubber pads. I really like how these pop in way less hassle but I will trim the main bolt its way too long.

Good to see you back hope you hang a while..

·
Registered
12,982 Posts
Yeah I recently got the 1968 Rickman Metisse fairing set up for my Scrambler Sixty2 so Duc projects are on my mind. With lots of downtown I figured I would see how the cool kids are doing over here. Haven't been on a bike forum in sooooooooo long!!

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yeah I recently got the 1968 Rickman Metisse fairing set up for my Scrambler Sixty2 so Duc projects are on my mind. With lots of downtown I figured I would see how the cool kids are doing over here. Haven't been on a bike forum in sooooooooo long!!
Some of the Scramblers I'm liking and I think its something the wife would feel more comfortable on than the 848 :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts