Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulling my hair out, what's left. Have a 95 m900, the key switch has 4 wires, red-power, green/black-power out, yellow-unknown, gray-unknown. The light switch has three wires, green/black, gray, yellow. how do they comingle? The PO took the turn signals off along with the handle bar control. Moused the rest together and now I'm trying to put is back to stock. The manual doesn't show the light switch. Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
If it's like the diagram I've been looking at...there's 1 ground...3 positive....1 12v supply.... then 1 heads to power the lights...the other triggers the ignition relay...I've been wrong before...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bughaboo thanks for the reply. I have that diagram you sent but it doesn't show the light switch and there is no real explanation of the Orange wire to and from the handle bar control. Does it feed Pos. or receive and from where?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Bughaboo thanks for the reply. I have that diagram you sent but it doesn't show the light switch and there is no real explanation of the Orange wire to and from the handle bar control. Does it feed Pos. or receive and from where?
Light switch is #11

1 - 7 of 7 Posts