Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a 3 years off (longest break from bikes since i was 10, lol) I am finally back on two. I sold my last Ducati 999 and bought a 1955 Chevy truck which i have been working on for the last 3 years, that finally sold this week and i just picked up a 2009 Ducati 1198 with only 950 miles, all stock, pretty good condition. Already started a small shopping list and to do list, lol.

out with the old:

in with the new (to me... well might as well be new, lol):

finally bumble bee gets to move back in the garage and gets a sexy itallian girlfriend, lol

Hope to see some of you guys on the road soon

:ride:ride:ride:ride

now who's got some 1198 parts, LOL

This is my second ducati that i have owned, the first being my 05 999, before that i have owned:
1994 ZX9, 2005 R1, 2006 CBR 1000rr, 2004 'busa limited edition, 2006 'busa and a ton of dirt/enduro bikes.

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Congratulations!....even though I would have kept the '55, I love those things!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations!....even though I would have kept the '55, I love those things!
LOL, thanks, the truck was built to be a flip anyway. I usually build things I like so if they take a while to sell i dont get mad seeing them in my garage, this one took a lot longer to build than i planned but sold quick. Definitely worth it, i am soooooo happy to be back on a bike again, that was way too long

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!!! His loss my gain, I love this bike, just takes a bit to get the feel over the jap liter bikes that I have been rising for the last 15 years. I have a feeling I will be keeping this one a while, my last (and first) ducati I only had about 6 months before I got a great offer on it and sold it for double what I paid, lol. This one will be around a while, I have already started ordering a few lil things to get it set the way I want, still trying to figure out what I want to do about exhaust. Anyone know of a good place to pick up a full system ecu if I grab a used full system?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.