Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i Need for a red 09 848 full tail fairing, complete front fairing, and upper left hand fairing, clutch lever and kick stand.

THANKS! i hope to hear from someone soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a new stock clutch lever never used off my 848 evo. Removed it before riding off the dealer lot for aftermarkets. I believe it should be the same as your 09. Just pay for shipping and it's yours. PM me if you're still in need for that part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also just realized that you also need an upper left fairing. I have a arctic white one that's got some scuff marks from when it tipped over parked. It's a pretty simple fix and shouldn't be an issue since you'd have to repaint it anyhow. The only thing is I removed the padding on the inside. I also have the tail minus the rear brake lamps that's got a crack on it, but should be repairable by a good bodyshop. If you're interested in this as well, PM me and we can figure out a price. If you get this and the clutch lever, there'd obviously be no shipping charges for the lever since I'll just put it all in the same box.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a brand new (under 100 mi) 09 848 that I'm considering swapping to another color. Make me an offer and you can have the complete set.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your help! i am still looking for parts and hoping to hear from a couple of you guys soon!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have a kickstand and bracket assembly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts