Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a 1198sp alum fuel tank. A red one would be ideal but I'll consider other colors. Must be in very good to excellent condition. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a reasonable price. Please tell me about the color combinations in the grsphics. What color is the Ducati logo?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats the tank you have? Thats a plastic tank bro. PLASTIC!! not at all what I need. Are you sure you dont have an aluminum one? Need to purchase one today!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I dont like second party deals. If you can get it from him then I can make the purchase. If not then I will buy one of the other two that I am looking at even though they are more expensive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need detailed pictures asap! Getting ready to buy from another member. You need to hurry!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Package dimensions 70 * 40 * 40cm; 5 kilogram
Manufacturer reference A1186
Manufacturer part number A1186
Item weight 5 kg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What are sending that information for? I dont need any of that bs. Look, if you want to make this transaction, I need detailed information about the tank. Color of the graphics, color of the logo. I need pictures! If you can not get this information soon I will move on ok. You obviously dont know what you are doing or maybe you have a problem with english.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts