Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a gsx 600 but I sold it so I have nothing right now which sucks because ridings slowly approaching. You? I from Fitchburg ma if you heard of that? I moved to Gardner ma a couple years ago which I doubt anyone knows where that is hahaha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quincy here, and I'm riding a r6 as of now. Hopefully I can get a Ducati soon. Have u ever considered buying one at a dealership?

Sent from my iPad using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dealers tend to jack up their prices. At least to me, I don't have time to haggle people like that. That's why I've decided to try the private sale route. You had any luck?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Maybe we both can go to the dealer at the sa,me time and maybe save a few bucks? The dealers around are pricing evo 848s for 12xxx with like 10xxx miles so they did jack it up

Sent from my iPad using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would never in my right mind pay that. I'd sooner just got for a panigale they have rebates off the market price which is about 15000 and you can save another 1000 in rebates I think is what one guy was telling me. I talked to a vendor at the Worcester auto show. Pm me I'll give you my number bro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts