Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for an OEM tail section and the upper fairing (around the headlights)...anyone with a spare or leftovers from when you set up for track only please let me know!

Was rear ended last week and looking to cut repair costs so it doesn't get totaled...Damage looks minor, but damn this stuff adds up quick!! Really want to keep this bike!

Also, as long as I'm asking, I need a rear wheel, sub-frame, left clip-on, bottom triple, left passenger peg and hanger, and shifter as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm selling a full set of the fairings, I really don't want to break up the set. The nose and upper left fairing have some rash (no cracks and no graphics hit, should be a sand and touch up), but otherwise it's a great set of plastics. Took them off to go full track so haven't bothered to get the minor stuff fixed.

I have the passenger pegs as well.

I'm not sure if you're interested in buying the whole set - but let me know.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling a full set of the fairings, I really don't want to break up the set. The nose and upper left fairing have some rash (no cracks and no graphics hit, should be a sand and touch up), but otherwise it's a great set of plastics. Took them off to go full track so haven't bothered to get the minor stuff fixed.

I have the passenger pegs as well.

I'm not sure if you're interested in buying the whole set - but let me know.
P.M. sent!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well crap...I cant afford to buy the whole set, but anyone else reading this who is interested, get in touch with haldavid, VERY reasonable price for a complete set of body work...Anyone with a tail fairing and/or front fairing (damage to mine is hardly noticeable so I may just keep it on for now) up for grabs, let me know please.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys...I know at least one of you track whores has got to have a nose and tail section collecting dust...help a brother out please!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2012 848 Corse fairing (red with white trim) that has a 1" scratch on the right side with a small crack where it meets the air intake trim piece.
I ordered a new one and waiting for it to show up within the next few days. The damage is very minor.

Mike
Syracuse, NY

Bump...still looking if anyone has something laying around

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 2012 848 Corse fairing (red with white trim) that has a 1" scratch on the right side with a small crack where it meets the air intake trim piece.
I ordered a new one and waiting for it to show up within the next few days. The damage is very minor.

Mike
Syracuse, NY
I appreciate that, but I need the black and gray pieces. Thanks very much for the offer though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
FYI I still have the complete set of 2013 Corse fairings for $3k. Includes fender, nose, windscreen, uppers, lowers, tail, passenger cowl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts