Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two tabs on my OEM mirror cracked so I picked up a light smoke Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen. The screen looks a bit large/gaudy for me on the street. Although I will say the aerodynamics for track days and at highway speed are much nicer.

I'd like to buy another OEM windscreen if someone has one in good condition for cheap, or if they want to make a trade for my Zero Gravity. It's brand new, just don't like the way it looks.

PN: 24-729m
Windscreen Innovators - Zero Gravity

UPDATE: I've traded the Zero Gravity for an OEM screen.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have an oem windshield from an 848. there are a few scratches on it that i've been meaning to buff out. I'd trade for the zero gravity screen. Is it clear or smoked?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Two tabs on my OEM mirror cracked so I picked up a light smoke Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen. The screen looks a bit large/gaudy for me on the street. Although I will say the aerodynamics for track days and at highway speed are much nicer.

I'd like to buy another OEM windscreen if someone has one in good condition for cheap, or if they want to make a trade for my Zero Gravity. It's brand new, just don't like the way it looks.

PN: 24-729m
Windscreen Innovators - Zero Gravity

PM sent

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a brand new windshield in box. $50 shipped

1 - 11 of 11 Posts