Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, so I initially had the plan of getting all carbon fiber fairings for my 996 but found out that it was going to be too costly to do so so instead I want to change out my yellow fairing for red ones. I already have the red tank purchased so now I need the nose, side fairings, v-cowl, fender, and tails (biposto and mono).

My stipulations are that all parts need to be free of cracks and deep scratches. Also, not interested if it has 748 on it. I don't mind buying pieces seperate from different people but would really prefer to get at least the side fairings as a pair. And I know it's asking a lot but I'd love to get a nose with the number plate on it.

Let me know what you've got and hopefully we can work out a price. Thanks in advance.

-Dan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just an FYI. The "748" decals would be removable and replacable with 996 decals. Also, there is a nice number plate decal you can buy from Gotham I think.

Just thought I would share.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe all of the oem stickers are cleared over. As or rigt now I've got the tank and should have the biposto tail, side fairings, front fender and passenger seat coming. I really need to find a nose that's in good shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts