Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon! I'm looking to purchase a 996 or 998 (preferably in red and monoposto). Im located in San Diego, California and can meet up at a convenient location and am willing to drive out of state as long as the bike can be registered for street use. Bonus points if the rocker arms have been replaced/re-chromed. (This is also my first post, so if I am missing anything please let me know!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good afternoon! I'm looking to purchase a 996 or 998 (preferably in red and monoposto). Im located in San Diego, California and can meet up at a convenient location and am willing to drive out of state as long as the bike can be registered for street use. Bonus points if the rocker arms have been replaced/re-chromed. (This is also my first post, so if I am missing anything please let me know!)
I have a yellow Ducati 996 I want to sell. I am in San Diego. It is a biposto. let me know if you want to look at it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but I’m in the market for a 996/998 also, but would consider a 916. I have noticed they are a bit difficult to find. Located anywhere close to Boise, ID especially.

In SoCal you will probably have better luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2002 998 Red monoposto lots of carbon incl. exhaust. 6600. miles I'm located in N.Ca., S.F. area, All original parts included.
Interested in purchasing your 998. Can’t PM because I’m a new user. I have a long-standing account on Ducati.ms

TIA!

Andrew
(714) 396-OneEightFourZero (call/text)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts