Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
My Personal Choice

FWIW (and in my own honest opinion as well) I replaced my stock Ohlins Steering Damper on my 1199s Tricolore and went to a Bitubo model which I think has a bit more to offer on settings (perhaps even too many-lol) but it works outstanding to say the least and looks even better than you can imagine! Red or Black and I do see they have one for your bike if you scroll down a tiny bit.

BellissiMoto – Bitubo Steering Dampers

I am not here to endorse or push you toward any company, but if you would like one of these please PM me and I will be able to obtain you a decent discount on one from the company. I tried to Google other companies who carry them and also reviews but am pressed for time at the moment and will leave that to you. I believe many other riders / members here have gone to these and even their suspension components as well. (LJuice being one I can think of off the top of my head who is FAST!)

Just thought Id give you a good alternative buddy! *Notice how I never say it "IS" the best or "would be the best" or "best alternative" as only YOU can make this choice for yourself my man.
Best wishes,

Gunny

PS. Attached a pic or two with it on MY BIKE too. Even one with the old Ohlins to show you the different look.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FWIW (and in my own honest opinion as well) I replaced my stock Ohlins Steering Damper on my 1199s Tricolore and went to a Bitubo model which I think has a bit more to offer on settings (perhaps even too many-lol) but it works outstanding to say the least and looks even better than you can imagine! Red or Black and I do see they have one for your bike if you scroll down a tiny bit.

BellissiMoto – Bitubo Steering Dampers
Thank you for your reply. I am well aware of your offerings, and I may decide to purchase if I can't source a second hand unit.

Bitubo is my preference, I have one on another bike and it is fantastic. However, I am not really into the red / black color choices... I would buy a silver / ti if they still offered it...

If I decide to purchase through BellissiMoto I will be in touch.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hi Designer
I am hoping your statement about being well aware of my offerings is positive in nature mate? I have absolutely nothing but sincere help to offer you and and any other member here on this forum. Nothing whatsoever in it for me and zero BS or drama at all I assure you. If the source is one you'd rather not deal with I do have several others. Just wasn't 100% Positive on what you meant my friend, that's all. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Designer
I am hoping your statement about being well aware of my offerings is positive in nature mate? I have absolutely nothing but sincere help to offer you and and any other member here on this forum. Nothing whatsoever in it for me and zero BS or drama at all I assure you. If the source is one you'd rather not deal with I do have several others. Just wasn't 100% Positive on what you meant my friend, that's all. :)
Haha. Sorry about the confusion buddy. I regularly drool over the parts on your site... Of course it was meant in a positive light. I am not much of a word smith so you will have to forgive me. As I said before, if I cannot find a second hand unit I will more than likely purchase through bellissimoto, so no worries!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.