Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: damaged forged rim

I'm looking for a damaged wheels, both front and rear. I want it forged aluminum.

Rear wheel must be from 1098/1198; front wheel can be from 999 also.

If you have something laying around contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
There's this 1, 7114 2010 09 10 11 Ducati 1198 s 1198s Marchesini Forged Rear Wheel with Tire | eBay.
But that seems like some work/time/money to get it strait.

Normally these rims go for Ducati 1198SP 1198 s 1098 Marchesini Forged Wheels Rims 7 Spoke Wheel Set | eBay.
as I am sure you know that.

I have a rear that is strait just with couple of small dings you won't find 1 cheaper then mine http://www.ducati.org/forums/parts/63722-forged-marchesini-rear-rim-misc.html

I have sold 2 rims a gas tank and a plethora of smaller parts on here with out a hiccup. I ship out fast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's this 1, 7114 2010 09 10 11 Ducati 1198 s 1198s Marchesini Forged Rear Wheel with Tire | eBay.
But that seems like some work/time/money to get it strait.

Normally these rims go for Ducati 1198SP 1198 s 1098 Marchesini Forged Wheels Rims 7 Spoke Wheel Set | eBay.
as I am sure you know that.

I have a rear that is strait just with couple of small dings you won't find 1 cheaper then mine http://www.ducati.org/forums/parts/63722-forged-marchesini-rear-rim-misc.html

I have sold 2 rims a gas tank and a plethora of smaller parts on here with out a hiccup. I ship out fast.
I've been back and forth with the guys at AZ and their current asking is completely unreasonable. I'm not paying more than $100 for that rim; I let them hang on to it and get back to them next month. Since I'm taking on a huge risk of being completely unrepairable, I'm not going any higher. I scraped a cracked rim at the local recycling center and got 4 bucks: that's what a bent rim is worth, unless someone makes a really risk bet.

Your rear rim is priced right for what it is and how it looks. I appreciate your offer, but I'm really not looking for a good looking one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for the following damaged parts:
1) Front forged rim from 999, 1098, 1098 and anything in between
2) Forged rear rim (whatever mounts on an 1198 swingarm)
3) Front 330mm rotors with DTC pickups

Damaged parts only...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts