Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm currently looking to purchase a used Ducati 848,1098,or 1198. I would prefer if the bike was already equipped with a full exhaust system. I'm located in Boca Raton Florida. But I wouldn't mind somewhat of a drive to pickup the bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
might be selling my 1098s
full termi, some cf, several extras. super nice. debating between getting a 1199 or diavel next year

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
there are probably at least 5 FS ads for 848/1098/1198 bikes just in the last couple of weeks, and just on this forum alone...and you're posting a WTB ad? look around first dude

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand where your coming from. But I am actively searching through the forum and other venues for a bike and I just wanted to make my interest known.

·
Registered
16 Posts
where you located have a very well modded 2007 1098 i am going to be putting up for sale..
loads of DP or shift tech CF, traxxion fork cartridges, ohlins damper, 1098R wheels, DP slipper clutch, full leo vine exhaust, DP ecu, pCIII with custom tune...
5800 miles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you dont mind having a bike shipped to you this could be the one..
Will shoot you a Pm with my Phone# is you want to chat?

Bike works fine and i am just downsizing my fleet and my knees dont do well on this bike..

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Magic City Cycles in Orlando has a 1098 they just took in, I was looking for one but I am going to have to wait for a couple of months to afford a second bike and this one will be gone by then because it's priced right and in good condition.
407 826-4269 ask for Manny the GM and let him know you spoke to Nick at Lotus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may have decided on a bike. Do you guys having any tips on shipping a bike from Ohio to South Florida. Reputable companies? Costs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts