Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello馃拋 when I bought my bike it didn't have the passenger seat and pegs any one selling theirs ?? Shoot my a price and pics please
Ducati 848 08

Registered
I Pm'd you with a pic

Why didn't donger give you the stock stuff with the bike ? I see he made a post selling pretty much all the stock stuff

Registered
I have passenger pegs off a 2007 1098S that were taken off the afternoon that the bike was bought, so never ever had a passenger on them. Come with both left/right and the 4 bolts that attach them. hows $100 sound.

Registered
IMO that's pretty lame that he didn't give it to you and made a for sale thread ...unless of course you told him you didn't want the stock stuff and it doesn't sound like that was the case
I think you're pretty lame after I sold the bike "As Is" Not at OP.
If I sold the bike included the stock stuff I would have included in the thread saying "Stock items included"
I did offer her a couple weeks back about the passenger seat, pegs with hardwares, and mirrors for $300 ALL. But she said another guy (I assumed you?) offered her all for $200
Aren't you the prince charming :popcorn:
Here's the original CL ad i posted..please do let me know where you found the "OEM parts included"
And please do find me a dealer where they sell used bikes with stock parts..

Attachments

Registered
P.S: OP, now my pegs for $70 shipped didn't sound that bad, did it?
As rusty offered $140 shipped (nothing against you Rusty-we are all trying to sell our stuff for the price we think is reasonableOP)
@ OP:As I've told you about how your avatar picture could make someone "melt" and be all hero about rescuing you from a "lame" guy like me...you have met your Prince Charming

Registered
First let me state that it wasn't me who sold her the stuff so take the Prince Charming bullshit and shove it

As for your ad ...I don't care what it says nor did I when I made the post ..I was simply implying that it's pretty lame that you would sell a bike with out stuff like mirrors and not give em to the buyer at purchase

It's your right to list and sell your bike however you please ..doesn't mean I can't think it's lame

I think you're pretty lame after I sold the bike "As Is" Not at OP.
If I sold the bike included the stock stuff I would have included in the thread saying "Stock items included"
I did offer her a couple weeks back about the passenger seat, pegs with hardwares, and mirrors for $300 ALL. But she said another guy (I assumed you?) offered her all for $200
Aren't you the prince charming :popcorn:
Here's the original CL ad i posted..please do let me know where you found the "OEM parts included"
And please do find me a dealer where they sell used bikes with stock parts..

Registered
LOL, her picture got you all fired up eh?
Mind if I asked how much you offered her the pegs for?

Registered
LOL, her picture got you all fired up eh?
Mind if I asked how much you offered her the pegs for?
I never actually gave her a price ..asked her to make me an offer ..her offer wasn't enough so I didn't sell

As for her pic ? Really man ?? I'm a happily married dude ..we aren't really gonna engage in childish bullshit are we ?

You don't have to be butt hurt that I think it's lame that you didn't give any of the stock stuff with the bike ....wouldn't matter who you sold the bike too ..my opinion would be the same..and it's just that ..an opinion

So stop crying and move on

Registered
I never actually gave her a price ..asked her to make me an offer ..her offer wasn't enough so I didn't sell

As for her pic ? Really man ?? I'm a happily married dude ..we aren't really gonna engage in childish bullshit are we ?

You don't have to be butt hurt that I think it's lame that you didn't give any of the stock stuff with the bike ....wouldn't matter who you sold the bike too ..my opinion would be the same..and it's just that ..an opinion

So stop crying and move on
Plenty of married dudes who still have a sense of pride when they "fight" for a girl on internet, it doesn't mean he wants to win her over.
Not butt hurt since I can always sell the OE stuff to someone who needs it.
Now, if you read again, which I doubt you would bother anyway, I did offer the things she asked for way after I sold the bike.
I've moved on with another fully modded SF S :D

Registered
Plenty of married dudes who still have a sense of pride when they "fight" for a girl on internet, it doesn't mean he wants to win her over.
Not butt hurt since I can always sell the OE stuff to someone who needs it.
Now, if you read again, which I doubt you would bother anyway, I did offer the things she asked for way after I sold the bike.
I've moved on with another fully modded SF S :D
Because we are both adults ..I'll assume we can end this nonsense ...I'm not on here trying to be some ethug and fight for some chick I don't know nor am I trying to start a useless argument with you

I have an opinion ..yours differs ..that's fine ..no need to get upset

Now onto the most important part of all this .. That sfs ...how are you liking it ? I've been keeping my eye out for any good deals but they very rarely pop up for sale around here

Registered
Because we are both adults ..I'll assume we can end this nonsense ...I'm not on here trying to be some ethug and fight for some chick I don't know nor am I trying to start a useless argument with you

I have an opinion ..yours differs ..that's fine ..no need to get upset

Now onto the most important part of all this .. That sfs ...how are you liking it ? I've been keeping my eye out for any good deals but they very rarely pop up for sale around here
:D all good..sorry I'm a little tired from the trackday today as well so my mood is like a girl with a 3-week long PMS...
The bike is much more fun to ride..and I am in love with the dry clutch. I have a mods thread started already and I can't tell you how much I am happy with the SF S.
I found mine on cycletrader, and Pro Italia happened to have it with the right price so 3 days after I sold the 848 I've got my bank approved and offered. And they did not object :D

Registered
We all have those days man :)

:D all good..sorry I'm a little tired from the trackday today as well so my mood is like a girl with a 3-week long PMS...
The bike is much more fun to ride..and I am in love with the dry clutch. I have a mods thread started already and I can't tell you how much I am happy with the SF S.
I found mine on cycletrader, and Pro Italia happened to have it with the right price so 3 days after I sold the 848 I've got my bank approved and offered. And they did not object :D

Registered
Now onto the most important part of all this .. That sfs ...how are you liking it ? I've been keeping my eye out for any good deals but they very rarely pop up for sale around here[/QUOTE]

:D mine is for sale for a reasonable price...AS IS, no stock parts included :D:D:D:D
jk jk...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts