Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located south of Nashville - looking for a 2002 748s Titanium Grey

If anyone knows of one for sale or has one for sale, please let me know!

thank you for your time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its in Minneapolis, being sold my Jon Stamp, with 5800 miles and recent belts and service,, close to 8 grand, but very nice..
I just found it. Thank you for sharing the info with me!!! I just messaged him.
In your opinion, what would you think a Titanium Grey is worth today?
Is it one of those things that, “It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it”. I feel as if it may be priced a little high, but with 5800 miles and just serviced - I think it may be worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just found it. Thank you for sharing the info with me!!! I just messaged him.
In your opinion, what would you think a Titanium Grey is worth today?
Is it one of those things that, “It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it”. I feel as if it may be priced a little high, but with 5800 miles and just serviced - I think it may be worth it.
It may very well be worth it?? I'd probably shoot him an offer for 6500 or so in a nice friendly phone call if you get his number and go from there.. its a beautiful bike.. when someone overpays for a nice Smith and Wesson revolver?? we just say he bought it to early! my point is, the 02 748 is a gorgeous, timeless bike, with rarity and desirability of the Titanium pkg, you really can't lose..
Let me know if you get it bought, I'm happy I was able to put you onto a really nice one... I missed a really nice 73 Z-28 in Nashville last November, I made him a very serious offer, check book in hand, but his wife didn't think it was enough.. (his daughter was getting married in Paris, no not Paris Tn, Paris France.. my daughter was getting married in December when her husband came home on leave?? I have another one getting married in October, this is the big one, lol.. why I'm looking at bikes instead of Z-28's at present, LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It may very well be worth it?? I'd probably shoot him an offer for 6500 or so in a nice friendly phone call if you get his number and go from there.. its a beautiful bike.. when someone overpays for a nice Smith and Wesson revolver?? we just say he bought it to early! my point is, the 02 748 is a gorgeous, timeless bike, with rarity and desirability of the Titanium pkg, you really can't lose..
Let me know if you get it bought, I'm happy I was able to put you onto a really nice one... I missed a really nice 73 Z-28 in Nashville last November, I made him a very serious offer, check book in hand, but his wife didn't think it was enough.. (his daughter was getting married in Paris, no not Paris Tn, Paris France.. my daughter was getting married in December when her husband came home on leave?? I have another one getting married in October, this is the big one, lol.. why I'm looking at bikes instead of Z-28's at present, LOL
That price is about what I was thinking as well. He’s the original owner and probably has all of the necessary paperwork to show that hopefully it’s been well taken care of all these years. Just by the pictures alone, it seems to be the case.
I know the feeling about going after the things you want. A ‘72 Firebird with the 400BB is also on my radar. Once I find one of those and acquire this Ducati, I should be able to die a happy man. Hahaha. I definitely appreciate you chiming in and letting me know about this one for sale. It’ll be a 14 hour drive, just to get there, but it’ll all be worth it in the end.
JG

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
Bloke on MS bought one for 4K ish. Needed work.. the usual stuff rockers belts etc.

The panels had been clear coated and he’s getting them resprayed back to matt.. check if the paint is original.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bloke on MS bought one for 4K ish. Needed work.. the usual stuff rockers belts etc.

The panels had been clear coated and he’s getting them resprayed back to matt.. check if the paint is original.
that seems to be a great price. You mentioned “MS”. What does that stand for? I’ve never heard of it.

thank you for the help!

Jonathan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.