Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a 749, only true deal breaker would be if the frame isn't straight. Would prefer an S model, but I'll consider base and darks as well -- if I can find one for a reasonable price to put on the track, I'll race this fall in a local club race org where I'm moving. If I can't find what I'm looking for I'll probably just race two-fiddys. Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I registered on this forum as soon as I saw this post, I think I can help you with what you're looking for. Right now I'm trying to sell 2 of my 749's. One of them is a dedicated race bike, its an S with an R motor in it, only problem is that the rod bearing's went on it and needs to be repaired. The rest of the bike is good, slipper clutch, ohlins, Kevlar light weight tank, full leo vince exhaust, marchesini's, just to name a few. The other bike I'm trying to sell is a 749 base with 15k miles, it has a full Termignoni exhaust and fork carttridges. If interested let me know.
Nick

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your PMs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No longer looking, I found a solid 749s. Now the hunt begins for aftermarket track bits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts